Epson TM-T20 Thermal Receipt Printer Review.
Epson has in recent years offered an alternative to the widespread and popular Epson TMT88 thermal receipt printer range. When one thinks of the Epson TM-T20 thermal receipt printer, the price comes to mind. It is an economical thermal receipt printer, compared to the Epson TM-T88 range of printers. The following points stand out from the Epson TM-T20 thermal receipt printer:
- Dependable, low maintenance thermal receipt printer, that makes economical sense for your business.
- This is an ideal combination of high quality and reliability at an affordable price, so will fit perfectly into any business environment.
- This dependable device prints at a speed of 150mm per second, which means you get the printing done quickly without any fuss or delay.
- Simple to set up and simple to maintain, the affordable TM-T20 supports all current operating systems. And with an in-built AC adaptor, AC cable, interface cable, and wall hanging bracket included, it is the complete POS solution, straight out of the box.
- With this economical, easy-to-use, thermal receipt printer, you can get set-up with minimum fuss, as everything you need is in the box. And Energy Star Certification means a reduced Co2 footprint, so this is a greener choice.
Let us know what your thinking is.